2×4 UVC Disinfection Recessed Fixture with Intelli-Safe Controls
Ceiling recessed mounted to provide maximum UVC disinfection of contact surfaces and airborne pathogens. Our unique UVC spectrum lights provide 99% or higher germicidal, antiviral, and sporicidal disinfection when utilized in accordance with recommended dosage treatments. The PRFUVC44160IS UVC fixture is equipped with Bluetooth Intelli-Safe controls which feature 5 safety features to ensure non-occupancy based operation.
Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: FCC, UL Recognized Component, CE, EPA Registered Establishment.
- (4) 48” 40W 254nm Quartz Glass Germicidal UVC lamps with G13 Pins
- (2) UL-listed, 2-Lamp UVC High Performance Ballasts
- (1) CE-listed Frictionless Fan Disperses UVC for a 30% Increase of Efficiency
- (1) CE-listed 70dB Audible alarm/notifier activates during operation
- (1) UL-listed and FCC compliant Intelli-Safe Controller with UF Specialty Occupancy Sensor
- IOS/Android App enabled features include: Astronomical clock, Scheduling, Timer and Power-loss safety features.
Whole Room Treatment Overview
PRFUVC4280IS is equipped to deploy whole-room treatments. Up to 99.99% of exposed surface-level and airborne pathogens are disinfected in a matter of minutes. Fixtures are equipped with our Intelli-Safe® controls to provide high levels of safety and functionality including treatment scheduling and one-touch on-demand disinfection.
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes Cafeterias and Dining Halls
- Reception and Waiting Areas
- Fitness Centers and Gyms
- Locker Rooms
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Retail Stores
Intelli-Safe® Controls Overview
Our proprietary Intelli-Safe® controls are engineered and built into PHTUVC2322IS to maximize system flexibility, occupant safety, and treatment effectiveness via the intuitive Pure UVC app (iOS and Android). Learn more about the Intelli-Safe controls.
8,000hrs or 9 years per recommended settings
5 Years Fixture and Controls, 1 Year Lamps
CE Listed (UL-Listed ballasts, UL and FCC listed sensors), EPA Pending.
- 48 Cell, straight-blade faceted, steel louver
- 97% reflective white optics maximizes efficiency and performance
- Pre-wired with 18awg and with (1) UL-listed luminaire disconnect
- UV-Resistant G13 Lampholders
- T-Bar pull out tabs and 4 securing holes for code compliance
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Optional – Surface Mount and cord-and-plug accessories
- 160W, 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- (4) 20W UVC Tubes
- Dimensions: 23.7” x 48.0” x 5.0”
Device must be commissioned and tested by a certified Intelli-Safe™ commissioner prior to use. Device must remain disconnected from power until commissioning. For more information on authorized Intelli-Safe™ commissioners or to become certified, please contact us.
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions. Warning signs should be placed at access points to the area being disinfected. Client is responsible for training personnel on the risk of hazard and appropriate use and maintenance after installation. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.