Hybrid UVC Air-Purifier and Whole Room Disinfection Fixture with Intelli-Safe Controls
Patent-pending hybrid UVC air and surface technology provides safe and highly effective automated anti-pathogen disinfection. UVC air purifier provides quiet air cleaning during occupancy while whole room UVC lighting provides comprehensive airborne and surface-level treatments during periods of vacancy.
Our unique UVC spectrum lights provide 99% or higher germicidal, anti-viral, and sporicidal disinfection when utilized in accordance with recommended dosage treatments. The PHTUVC2322IS UVC fixture is equipped with Bluetooth Intelli-Safe controls which feature multiple safety features to ensure non-occupancy based operation for whole-room disinfection treatment.
Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: EPA Registered Establishment, CE, FCC, RoHS, SGS, RU (UL-Listed lamp and sensor).
- (3) 11W 254nm Philips TUV 11W FAM/10X25BOX (2) External and (1) Internal Lamps
- (1) UL-listed, 3-Lamp UVC High Performance Ballast
- (1) 60CFM, 2,300RPM CE-listed Frictionless Fan
- (1) UL-listed and FCC compliant Bluetooth UF Specialty Occupancy Sensor with automatic shut-off
- Intelli-Safe™ - IOS/Android App enabled features include: Astronomical clock, Scheduling, Timer and Power-loss safety features.
- 20m² coverage for 99.9% Inactivation of Staphylococcus albus
- 97% reflective white optics maximizes efficiency and performance
- 2,120 ft³/H 30CFM coverage of a 10ftx10ftx8ft space
- 40W, 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- 30dB Noise Level Operation
- (2) Replaceable air filters
- T-Bar pull out tabs and 4 securing holes for code compliance
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Dimensions: 23.5” x 23.5” x 3.75”
- Weight: 14.5lbs
- Optional - Surface Mount Kit and Aerial Cable Wiring Kit.
11,000hrs or 6-10yrs per recommended settings
3 Year Warranty
EPA Registered Establishment, CE, FCC, RoHS, SGS, RU (UL-Listed lamp and sensor)
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions. Warning signs should be placed at access points to the area being disinfected. Client is responsible for training personnel on the risk of hazard and appropriate use and maintenance after installation. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.