Architectural UVC Disinfection Fixture with Intelli-Safe Controls
The PURE UVC architectural linear fixture is an aesthetically pleasing solution for UVC disinfection of contact surfaces and airborne pathogens. Featuring a sleek and stylish design, these lights can be connected in continuous rows as well as 90 degree angles. Fixtures can be surface, suspended and recessed mounted.
Our unique UVC spectrum lights provide 99% or higher germicidal, anti-viral, and sporicidal disinfection when utilized in accordance with recommended dosage treatments. The PALFUVC4280IS UVC fixture is equipped with Bluetooth Intelli-Safe controls which feature 5 safety features to ensure non-occupancy based operation.
Designed for offices, collegiate and commercial space applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: FCC, UL recognized component, CE, EPA Registered Establishment.
- (2) 48” 40W 254nm Quartz Glass Germicidal UVC lamps with G13 Pins
- (1) UL-listed, 2-Lamp UVC High Performance Ballast
- (1) CE-listed Frictionless Fan Disperses UVC for a 30% Increase of Efficiency
- (1) CE-listed 70dB Audible alarm/notifier activates during operation
- (1) UL-listed and FCC compliant Intelli-Safe Controller with UF Specialty Occupancy Sensor
- 80W, 110V-277V; 60Hz Electrical Operation
- IOS/Android App enabled features include: Astronomical clock, Scheduling, Timer and Powerloss safety features
- One-piece aluminum housing treated with a fivestage phosphate bonding process and finished with high reflectance baked enamel
- Performance engineered optical lens assembly delivers wide beam angles for maximum UVC lighting coverage
- Pre-wired with 18awg and with (1) UL-listed luminaire disconnect
- UV-Resistant G13 Lampholders
- Access plate and knockouts provided for easy power connections
- Housing Finish - White, Black, Silver, and custom finishes
- Optional - Aircraft cables, connector joints, mounting clips, and cord-and-plug accessories
8,000hrs or 9 years per recommended settings
5 Years Fixture and Controls, 1 Year Lamps
CE Listed (UL-Listed ballasts, UL and FCC listed sensors), EPA Pending.
UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. The system is NOT to be used in the presence of individuals without appropriate precautions. Warning signs should be placed at access points to the area being disinfected. Client is responsible for training personnel on the risk of hazard and appropriate use and maintenance after installation. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.