Dual-Use Air Purifier and LED Light for Treatment in Occupied Spaces
Provides safe and effective air treatment via disinfection against airborne viruses and bacteria and reduction of pollutants and VOCs. Specially engineered highly-silent 200CFM centrifugal fan maximizes unit efficacy by filtering air through 4 layers of filtration and UVC disinfection. Equipped with high-output LED panel for multi- use application.
Designed for offices, schools, commercial spaces and retail applications.
Pure UVC guarantees this item is rigorously engineered to guarantee safety & efficacy, and is built from the highest quality components with the following credentials: FDA Approved, UL-Listed, EPA Registered Establishment, RoHS, SGS.
- PAPLED2250UVC is designed to operate in occupied spaces. Treatments against pathogens and pollutants pose no danger to occupants
- The fixture’s centrifugal industrial fan provides 200CFM’s of air filtration while operating quietly and unintrusively
- 6W UVC and UVA LED strips located inside unite provide air disinfection and activation of photocatalytic oxidation
- Multiple layers of filtration remove pollutants and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and disinfect airborne bacteria and viruses (see “Air Purifier: Filtration Technology below)
- LED panel material is treated with Nanometer Silver and Titanium Dioxide. Pathogens are instantly disinfected upon contact as a result of photocatalytic oxidation
- Nanometer material filters are electrically charged to draw in, trap, and kill bacteria and viruses
- Purified air is recirculated into the room to create cleaner and safer spaces.
Air Purification Overview
PAPLED2250UVC is equipped with a 202CFM low-noise air exchange system. Contaminated air is filtered through the intake, is treated, and purified air filters back into the room via the outlet. In addition to treating against pathogens, this device also reduces airborne pollutants and VOCs.
Air filtration technology consists of 4 layers of purification:
- Classrooms and Lecture Halls
- Meeting and Conference Rooms
- Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes Cafeterias and Dining Halls
- Reception and Waiting Areas
- Fitness Centers and Gyms
- Locker Rooms
- Spa Treatment Rooms
- Retail Stores
50,000hrs, or 12-18 years per normal operation
3 Year Warranty
FDA Approved, UL-Listed, EPA Registered Establishment, RoHS, SGS
- 50W, 120V-277V Electrical Operation
- <40dB Noise Level Operation
- Dimming: 0-10V Dimmable
- Power Factor: ≥0.95
- Lumens 4000LM
- Lumens/Watt: ≥110LM/W
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: >82
- Emergency: 15W/90mins (Option)
- CADR: 202 CFM
- Treatment Area: 400ft²
- Operating temperature -20˚C~50˚C
- Dimensions: 23.7” x 23.7” x 5.4”
- Weight: 16.8lbs
WARNING: UV lamp emissions may pose a safety and health hazard, particularly to the eyes and skin. Training materials provided should be kept for reference to reduce hazardous exposure.
PROP65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di-isodecyl Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
DISCLAIMER: Pure Lighting Company disclaims any and all liability for harm caused by improper or negligent use of the system. All information is believed to be accurate at the time of publication. Pure Lighting Company reserves the right to change specifications without notice.