- Webinar Title: Safe Transportation: Disinfection Technologies for School Buses and Public Transit
- Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday February 17, 2021 11:00am EST
- Registration Link: Register Here or Below
- Webinar Overview: The school bus is the most densely populated and least supervised location within a school system. This means the school bus is a critical setting to control and prevent airborne transmission of pathogens like SARS-CoV-2 and influenza by continuously cleaning the airstream. In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn how you can apply cleaning the airstream technology to ensure the health and safety of our students, drivers, teachers and communities.
Topics Covered Include:
– The need to implement powerful disinfection technologies into public transportation during and after the Covid-19 pandemic.
– Overview of UVC-assisted air disinfection systems including their features, ROI, and technical parameters.
– How to utilize the latest round of Covid-19 relief grants to purchase disinfection systems for school buses and public transportation.
– Live interactive questions and answers.