- Webinar Title: UVC and You – Applications and Best Practices for Your Facilities
- Webinar Date/Time: Thursday January 28, 11:00-11:30am EST
- Registration Link: Register Here or Below
- Webinar Overview: UVC disinfection is a highly safe, effective, and hands-free means for improving the safety and wellbeing of a facility’s staff and guests. In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn how you can apply this technology to upgrade your facilities in the time of Covid-19 and beyond.
Topics Covered Include:
– What is UVC light and how does it disinfect against viruses, bacteria, and mold spores?
– Applications for the various spaces in your facilities including public transportation, offices, classrooms, restrooms, meeting/conference rooms, warehouses/gyms/factories, elevators, and more.
– Best practices to make sure your to maximize your system’s disinfection efficiency, safety, and flexibility.
– Live Interactive Questions and Answers
Note: Public Schools can utilize the December Covid Relief Package to implement UVC disinfection throughout their districts.